MCGEE CREEK RV PARK INFORMATION, GUIDELINES AND RULES
110 McGee Creek Road #1, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546
In order to insure a positive experience for all campers please read and observe the following guidelines.
We want you to enjoy your camping time with us.
- REGISTRATION: Please register and pay for your site in advance at the office. If you wish to change your site, check with the office first for availability. Camping fees are based on 2 persons. Extra person fees are $3.00 per person per night. Children under 16 yrs. are free. Maximum of 6 people per site.
- Office hours are 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM. We sell ice, wood, drinks and ice cream during office hours.
- NO ARRIVALS AFTER 6PM. So all our guests can enjoy a quiet evening.
- We reserve the right to change your site prior to arrival as it is necessary. We do our best to reserve a particular site that is requested BUT we DO NOT guarantee said site.
- CHECK OUT TIME is 11:00 AM. If you need a late check out, please check with the office for availability.
- There are NO REFUNDS for early departures for any reason.
- RESTROOMS & SHOWERS are located near the office. They are alternately closed for cleaning daily (12:30 to 3:00 or until finished). NO PETS IN RESTROOMS. Our Code is:
- QUIET HOURS are from 10:00 PM until 7:00 AM. NO LOUD MUSIC IS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME. Please keep noise to a minimum during these hours. Remember, small noises become big noises and sound travels well here. Be courteous to your neighbors, some are in tents.
- GENERATOR hours of operation: 7:00 AM – 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM. Be a good neighbor.
- SEWER SEALS are mandatory, as law requires them. Sewer hose connections must be tight at both ends with no leaks. Do not flush baby wipes or feminine products into our sewer system.
- SPEED LIMIT is five (5) miles per hour in the park day or night. For your safety and the safety of children, this limit is strictly enforced. Includes quads and motorcycles.
- FIRES in fire pits only. DO NOT MOVE FIRE PITS. If your fire pit needs cleaning during your stay, please notify the office. Do not leave fires unattended. Please put fires out with water only. Drown your fire out when you are finished, it is very dry here and wild fires are easily started.
- DO NOT wash dishes in the creek, fish station or in the restrooms. Please do not put B-B-Q’s on tables. Cost to replace a table is $259.00 and at your expense.
- DO NOT MOVE ANY ROCKS, or cut any trees or shrubs. If your site needs trimmed, please come to the office. Any destruction to the site may result in a fine.
- THE PONDS are private and a fee is required for fishing the ponds. No License Required.
- NO HOT TUBS ALLOWED IN PARK. THIS MAY RESULT IN A FINE.
- You are liable for the actions of your pets, children, and guests and financially responsible for any damage done to park facilities or other camper’s property.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, or facilities use or evict anyone at discretion of the management at any time without refunds.
Reservations and Cancellation Policies
You can cancel up to 72 hours in advance of arrival. A no show will result in one night’s camping fee. 2019 cancellations will require a 1 week notice.
Cancellation penalties apply to each site that is canceled (i.e. multiple booked sites).
Please call for summer reservations at 760-935-4233.
We accept all major credit cards or cash.
We welcome pets at no extra charge.
- PETS are welcome, but must be controlled. Pets are not to be left unattended outside your campsite, or allowed to bark constantly that will bother your neighbors.
- PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AND PICKED UP AFTER AT ALL TIMES. If we find your pets off leash, or not being picked up after, you will be given a warning. After your first warning, you will be asked to leave the park without a refund. This is for your safety, your pet’s safety and other camper’s safety.